Thursday, March 19, 2009

the life of Karis

Once again, sorry we haven't posted in some time.  As you can imagine things are pretty busy/crazy around here.  Karis is doing really well.  She has already outgrown most of her preemie outfits, which is a good thing.  Right now she is about twice her birth weight and going strong.  She has started to stay up longer in some stretches, but still likes to sleep a ton which is totally normal.

One really cool development that we've been noticing is that Karis is starting to look in the general direction of sounds and trying to focus on where they come from.  A couple of days ago when I got home from work, I bent down to talk to Karis while she was in the swing.  When I started talking she turned toward me and flashed this huge smile and it melted my heart.

Here is a link to some updated pics of Karis.

No comments:

Post a Comment