Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All quiet

Just so you know, we haven't posted much lately because Holly is in TN for a rotation and Jared is back in PA. We are both lonely and pathetic shells of ourselves so there's nothing interesting to post. Unless you want us to talk about the wicked virus that we both caught from my grandmother at Thanksgiving. Or how we traversed across most of KY while Holly was interviewing at 2 residency sites on back to back days, right after we were starting to recover from said virus. Or how we are very thankful that my sister, who Holly is staying with, has the ability to iChat on her computer and we can therefore see each other when we talk at night. Other than that, you should know that Holly crosses into the 3rd trimester tomorrow. It's getting closer and we can't wait. Thank you all for your prayers and support. We'll try to post some pics of Holly or Thanksgiving or both soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes- that's terrible that you guys were both sick at Thanksgiving!! Time apart is hard- I remember when Dan was in Italy and Greece for 2 weeks, and it was terrible because I couldn't call him, and then when he would call every couple of days, we'd only have like 5 minutes before the calling card would run out. Plus, because of the time change, it would be 3 or 4 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmin, I remember a conversation that we had with you and Dan about how you would get mad at him before he left in order to help alleviate your anxiety. It's funny because as we drove back from Lexington to TN, Holly hardly said a word to me, which as you know is very unusual. I think we both tend to do that same thing whenever we are apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just remember how miserable it was last December when I was in SC and Luke was in Chattanooga. iChat helped make it a little less miserable. I'm glad I can help! See you in 11 days or so!

    ReplyDelete